1. Saxby Chambliss wins. Does this mean the GOP is still alive? Of course. The GOP was never dead. But let's temper our enthusiasm a bit, shall we? This is Georgia. The fact that there was a runoff at all is the bad sign.
2. Aunt B. sets someone straight. And, seriously, that was one creepy post.
3. "Well, we didn't do too well there." No, you didn't. But again, the four-decade long GOP wave across the south was going to overtake Tennessee eventually.
4. We're now polling people regarding how a person is performing a job that doesn't even really exist.
5. I don't think they should hire anyone dumb enough to want such a terrible job in the first place. But that's just me.