1. Where did I go? Eh...blame the writers' strike. Yeah, that'll work.
2. Victor Davis Hanson takes down Pat Buchanan. Buchanan and his acolytes are quite full of themselves these days with all their "you-should-have-listened-to-us-about-Iraq" whoopin' and hollerin'. But the problem, at least in large part, was always the messenger.
3. In late January or so, but in any case at some point before Super Tuesday, Sarcastro predicted an Obama v. McCain general election in a private email to me. I tell you, the man is an oracle.
4. That Michelle Malkin! What a wit.
5. In all honesty, I had never much watched Bill O'Reilly in the past, not because I had anything against him but because his show aired at an inconvenient time for me--right smack in the middle of kiddie bedtime.
But my schedule has recently shifted and so I've watched the show quite a bit and...I must say...
I don't get it. And, By "it" I mean the hatred for the guy by lefties. Quite honestly, I've seen him take on blowhards on the right just as much as he takes on the whackjobs of the left. I mean, yeah, he's "of the right," as it were, but he's not knee-jerk about it.
Anyway, I'm going to keep watching. Maybe I'll finally see some sign of this right-wing demon I keep hearing about.