1. You know, there was a time--many years in fact--when Rush Limbaugh was a true talent to be reckoned with. Now, not so much, really.
2. You know what's really asinine about the doctoring of the picture in this "story"? It doesn't make any sense in the context of the story itself. "Confederate values"? Huh? what does have to do prohibiting the discussion of homosexuality in schools? what, the Confederacy was fighting against the imposition of gays from the North? That's what that was all about? News flash for the Flyer folks: homosexuals weren't exactly winning any popularity contests anywhere during the 19th century. I doubt a gay prode parade down the streets of New York City would have gone, shall we say, unnoticed back then
I don't get it. Forget journalistic malpractice (which this was), whoever was responsible should be canned on the basis of journalistic lameness alone.
3. The lady makes a good point, no?
4. Just a reminder: Republicans really hate John McCain. They really do.
5. Godd advice for anyone, as it happens, not just bloggers.