Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I gave up the old Flank Two Position back in February 2007 with the public pledge that if I ever got back to individual blogging I would not do so until 2008. And, to myself, I made the pledge that if, at any time on New Year's Day 2008 I would have an urge to blog, that I would consider that a sign to restart a personal blog. And damned if it's not one of the first things I thought of this morning. So here we go. Again.

One thing I am going to do differently: there will be some rules from the beginning. I'll post them as soon as I think of them.

Bottom line: I'm ambivalent about blogging. Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I hate it. But I keep being drawn back into it, so I guess it's either a net positive for me or I'm just a pathetic addict. Probably both.

6 comments:

Kat Coble said...

If only you'd gone with wordpress! ;-p

GingerSnaps said...

YAY!!! Looking forward to reading ya! :)

Newscoma said...

Welcome back.

brittneyg said...

I am giddy at the name of your blog. Almost as much as I am about your return.

We could have sister/brother blogs, you and me, that exist somewhere in the folds of the red curtains of the black lodge.

Malia said...

I think...both.
;)

Roger Abramson said...

Brittney --

I thought you'd like it. In the middle of the Gold Box Set now.

What the devil is your email address?